Ben Mynatt Chevrolet Cadillac serving Concord, Charlotte, Kannapolis, Salisbury, Albemarle, Belmont, Cabarrus County, Harrisburg, Huntersville Mooresville, Monroe and Union County is proud to be an automotive leader in our community. Since opening our doors, Ben Mynatt Chevrolet Cadillac has maintained a solid commitment to you, our customers, offering the widest selection of Cadillac, and Chevrolet vehicles and ease of purchase.
Whether you are in the market to purchase a new Cadillac, or Chevrolet, a used/pre-owned vehicle, or if you need financing options, we'll help you find a car loan that works for you! Even if you have bad credit or are a first time car buyer, you can trust that Ben Mynatt Chevrolet Cadillac will get you into the automobile of your choice.
Ben Mynatt Chevrolet Cadillac's professionally managed Parts and Service Departments are open extended hours to accommodate our customers' busy schedules; and we offer competitive pricing for your automotive maintenance needs. Please feel free to contact us at 704-786-2151 if you have any questions.
Ben Mynatt and the Mynatt family have contributed more than $1 million to local charities
Leaders from Ben Mynatt have served on the boards of numerous nonprofit groups including:
- Cabarrus Meals on Wheels
- Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County
- The Salvation Army
- Concord and Cabarrus Rotary Clubs
- United Way of Central Carolinas
- Foundation for the Carolinas
Since 2002, the Ben Mynatt Children's Foundation has donated more than $300,000 to charitable organizations throughout Cabarrus County, including:
- The Academic Learning Center
- The Arc of Cabarrus County
- The Toy Store (Christmas toys)
- The Boys & Girls Club of Cabarrus County
- Cabarrus County Education Foundation
- Cabarrus Safe Kids
- Communities in Schools of Cabarrus County
- Cox Mill Elementary Class Special Needs Children
- Hispanic Learning Center
- Kannapolis City Schools Special Needs Children
- Piedmont Development Residential Center
- Rowan-Cabarrus Community College
- The Salvation Army Empty Stocking Fund
- Special Olympics
- Wings of Eagles Ranch
Ben Mynatt has held an annual community breakfast on Christmas Eve for the past 36 years!